Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
So delicious..! Give it a try
• 100g Broccoli, Raw
• 400g Vegetable Stir Fry Mix, Uncooked
• 250g Brown Rice, Wholegrain, Cooked
• 30g Cashew Nuts, Unsalted
• Tablespoon (15ml) Soy Sauce
• 22.5g Blue Dragon Rich Hoisin Sauce 190ml
• 200g Tofu, Uncooked (Soya Bean Curd)
• Medium clove (3g) Garlic, Raw
• Medium chilli (9g) Red Chilli Peppers, Raw
• Tablespoon (15ml) Sesame Oil
. Place a wok over a medium-high heat and add the sesame oil. Once hot add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Next add the chilli and garlic, and cook for a further 2 minutes before adding the stir fry veg and tofu. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
• Add the hoisin and soy sauce to the wok along with the nuts, and heat through for 2 minutes. Serve hot with wholegrain brown rice.